I am going to post at least one new picture of Ellie every day. If Dooce can post a new pic of her dog every day, I think I can manage a new one of my beautiful Ellie Belly. No one would mind, right?!
This is a post to catch you all up on our summer which, obviously has not been all bad as we have managed to get some fun outings in there. More pictures tomorrow of Dave working on the French Drain. Do we know how to have fun, or what?!
Thanks to everyone too for their kind thoughts. Seems like the angels have listened to you all and my headache is gone after 2 plus weeks. It's nice to be back.
Picture Descriptions from top left to right descending:
1. Ellie reading about her hiccups which she had a bad case of the day she came home from the hospital. She was delighted to read about it - ah the power of naming.
2. Ellie sleeping the day we returned from the hospital
3. Ellie discussing the fish with Dada at Mystic Marine Life Aquarium a week or so before the seizure
4. My two cuties posing at the aquarium. I am a lucky woman.
5. Dave and Ellie at Watch Hill this same weekend.
6. Ellie reading with her Nana Jan. She is way into Grandmas these days.
7. My beautiful girl